Sunday, November 15, 2009

It Finally Worked!!

I've been trying to get Slideshows of Layouts and Greeting Cards on here since Thursday! I wanted them on here because I Applied for Two Peas Digital Creative Team! I was just hoping to get everything in one place. Patience, Persistance, and help from Gennifer from 2Peas and Angela From Shimelle's "Blogging for Scrapbookers Class Forum",( Yes, I was able to sign up for it  !!) I Finally got both Slideshows on here !! Thanks so much Ladies!!

5 comments:

JBond said...

Good for you! I have to figure out how to do this too. Will have to fiddle around when I have some time. Good luck in the 2 peas endeavour!

JBond said...

Good for you! I really have to figure out how to do this too, sometime when I have time to fiddle.

Good Luck with the 2 peas endeavour!

Gennifer said...

Looks great! :)

Casey Wright said...

Good luck with the digital creative team call - I applied too and my fingers are crossed patiently awaiting the news!

Jen said...

Love your slideshow presentation Tamara!!! I want one!!!